With rumblings of Mawae and Runyan

I'm thinking your draft appeals to me most, StL. Shows one can still get our needs met with quality players at each position.

Jean-Gilles was voted biggest tub of goo at the combines. That said, he has the weight, leverage, and meanness Gandy doesn't.

623213[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliment on my Mock, you are right Astro that his weight doesn't automatically mean he's a fat lazy turd (like Bennie Anderson), to me its just kind of a Red Flag that he might not be the hardest, most dedicated worker. That being said I could be completely wrong; like Rico said I don't want someone who Baloons up and can't keep their weight under control.

If Runyan is signed it probably means Jason Peters would be getting a shot at LT.  If that's the case look for Mike Gandy to return to the LG spot he played in Chicago before he came here. Filling out the line would be Vill at RG, and Mawae at C.  This line would certainly be a physical veteran group, and overall it would be a big improvement at a reasonable cost. My only concern would be the development of the left side and depth since several of these players would be in their mid 30's.

623049[/snapback]

This line would be a good line especially from the right side to center. I would still like to see us draft a G sometime early in the draft. The other main question is, can Peters play the LT position? He can definitely play the right tackle.