(OT) Roy Jones KO'd in 9th

Dan III

Roy Jones no longer has those lightning quick reflexes he relies on so heavily. Combine that with the fact that he doesn't have knockout power as a light-heavyweight boxer. That's a dangerous combination. For him. I hated to see it though. All the boxers I grew up watching are all washed up now. I don't know who to root for anymore.

That's what happens when you keep your left hand down by your side all fight. Jones was worked all fight by Johnson, even my girlfriend was saying that you can't win if you don't punch.

While I don't want to see anyone get hurt, I have to admit I cheered when Johnson floored the guy. His act gets a bit tiresome to me. He called Tarver's punch lucky, wonder what he'll say about Johnson's....

He was destoyed with that combo. Just watched the replay. Kocked out cold in round 9 . After this and the Tarver fight, he looks done as a contender.

45659[/snapback]

Don King productions presents......... The Battle of the Aged... Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. to be held at Caesers Palace...........Winner gets to fight Larry Holmes for the Geriatric Heavyweight Title.

Come on out to see "Two Geeshers at Caesers!!!"