OT Red Sox 12 Yankees 5

T-Bone

Exactly what did you get revenge for? The Babe Ruth trade? Bill Buckner? Aaron Boone? Bucky Dent? The 4 1/2 game we lead we still have? Are you talking about last night? You needed a sweep. Your lost last night still has to hurt, regardless of what happened tonight. Pedro on the mound with a lead in the eighth...and you get handed a loss. Seems like I've seen that before.

So again, what was your revenge? Please enlighten me.

Exactly what did you get revenge for? The Babe Ruth trade? Bill Buckner? Aaron Boone? Bucky Dent? The 4 1/2 game we lead we still have? Are you talking about last night? You needed a sweep. Your lost last night still has to hurt, regardless of what happened tonight. Pedro on the mound with a lead in the eighth...and you get handed a loss. Seems like I've seen that before.

So again, what was your revenge? Please enlighten me.

45592[/snapback]

Guess you Yankee fans just are a little too clueless to figure it out...

12-5 Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the hell did you get revenge for? Finishing second to the Yankees for the 7th straight year? Tonight's game was the most meaningless Red Sox-Yankees game in a long time. Red Sox are down 4.5 with 7 games left. Both teams are in the playoffs. Enjoy that totally meaningless win. We all know who ALWAYS wins when it counts in October.

:

sticks and stones may break my bones

But the Red Sox still kicked the Yankees ass tonight....

:D  :D  :D  ;)

45608[/snapback]

However, the BEANTOWN THUGS DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL THE WAY IN OCTOBER 1918 :D

If they cut there hair and had a neatly shaved appearance like the classiest organization in baseball :flirt:

This is the !@#$ing end of this you pathetic, idiotic, imbosolic, often quiet when defeated but never too potent in your retorts for meaningless moments pile of stupid redundant rhetorical stevestojan.

Shut the !@#$ up.

Shut the !@#$ up.

Thrice times.

Shut the !@#$ up.

If anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone, let me say it a fifth time, captain shitwad, anyone, gave a flying !@#$ about your exhiliration or ambition towards the Boston Red Sox, they'd let you know, or, if anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone gave half-witted cum licking damn about your dislike for the New York Yankees, they'd !@#$ing tell you. If you don't have the ambition and feeling of urgency to make 90 to 100 INDIVIDUAL POSTS, boasting about every Red Sox win, do yourself a fella' !@#$ing favor, stop self indulging, self congratulating and self respecting, and just cork yourself.

Tell me what month it is Admiral !@#$?

September.

Need anyone remind you of the last 86 years?

Need anyone remind you of the last year, for that fact?

Can you name one major victory in the last year you've had over anyone? Not just the Yankees, but anyone?

The Oakland Athletics?

Bill James?

Billy Beane?

Beating yourselves?

Making it look pansy and homosexual by allowing Derek Lowe to straddle his weiner after throwing a strike out?

Man hugging after each win as if you're won a war?

Corn rows and hair dye?

"Saddling" like a cowboy?

Pesky's pole not existing except for two or three games a series in the post season you weak Wild Card bitches?

The idea that you might actually have to play a team in the post season this year that Hit&Runs, Bunts and Steals BEFORE you get to the Yankees?

The idea that Larry Lucchino forget his teams own Salary?

The idea that Bill James Baseball Abstract has recently been found to be filled with litterings of typos and historical inaccuracies?

A lack of a bullpen?

Aaron Boone?

God's will?

Does any of this come to mind, ever?