The delay of the C.B.A is good 4 the BILLS

I think that the delay in free agency and a lack of an extension of the C.B.A has helped out our Bills . Think about it ,our new coaching staff was just put together and barely had enough time to prepare for the scouting combine let alone look at our roster.

Free angency has been pushed back and I think this extra week is really going to help us out in terms of roster evaluations and free agents.

I think that the delay in free agency and a lack of an extension of the  C.B.A has helped out our Bills . Think about it ,our new coaching staff  was just put together and barely had enough time to prepare for the scouting combine let alone look at our roster.

Free angency has been pushed back and I think this extra week is really going to help us out in terms of roster evaluations and free agents.

620875[/snapback]

Still........ http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9290952

"Low-revenue teams such as Buffalo, Cincinnati and Indianapolis say high-revenue teams -- Dallas, Washington and Philadelphia, for instance -- should contribute proportionately to the player pool because they can earn far more in non-football income such as advertising and local radio rights. Those high-revenue teams might contribute only 10 percent of their outside money compared with 50 percent or more for low-revenue teams.

If there is no agreement, it would leave a number of free agents commanding far less than they thought they could get and a glutted market filled with veterans who could be cut to provide cap room. "

So is being a low revenue team a good thing? I haven't quite figured this out yet. :w00t:

I think JT is right, the extra time is great for the new staff.

I'm sick of hearing that the Bills are a low revenue team. Who cares, income matters. The Bills are in the top half in income.

Forbes NFL Income

A team that can make 36 million in a year isn't about to move. I don't get why people are freaking out about the lack of a CBA. It will get signed, it will be soon and the Bills aren't going anywhere.