(OT)Anyone have a score of the Sox/Yanks

The Poojer

wow real good post moron. Whats that moron Brown going to do tomorrow when he gets roughed up? Punch another wall maybe with his pitching hand this time? He should just go punch georgie porrgie and kill 2 birds with one stone LMAO!!!

Dave, no offense, but moron?  Go back in your hole?

Touchy touchy.

45593[/snapback]

Yes, perhaps. But Red Sox fans can't be serious. What was the accomplishment tonight? Was it anymore important than the Devil Rays' win over Toronto? I don't get it.

If Red Sox Nation would just wait until they've accomplished something before spouting off, I would welcome a c-r-a-s-h at Two Bills Drive because of the joyous fans posting millions of "Finally...World Series Champs" posts. But until then, how about zipping it?

Red Sox Nation supports its team financially better than any team in all of professional sports.

Is that not an accomplishment?

Frankly, your rhetorical question is quite wrong. Of course it was more important than the Devil Rays' win over Toronto. First of all, something is at stake between NY and Boston. Secondly, even if the Sox can't win the division, it is to their benefit to keep the division race within reach while the Yanks play Minnesota next week. Johan Santana is quietly threatening a Hershiser and probably would be best avoided in a five game series.

Yes, perhaps. But Red Sox fans can't be serious. What was the accomplishment tonight? Was it anymore important than the Devil Rays' win over Toronto? I don't get it.

If Red Sox Nation would just wait until they've accomplished something before spouting off, I would welcome a c-r-a-s-h at Two Bills Drive because of the joyous fans posting millions of "Finally...World Series Champs" posts. But until then, how about zipping it?

45596[/snapback]

Red Sox Nation supports its team financially better than any team in all of professional sports.

Is that not an accomplishment? 

Frankly, your rhetorical question is quite wrong. Of course it was more important than the Devil Rays' win over Toronto. First of all, something is at stake between NY and Boston. Secondly, even if the Sox can't win the division, it is to their benefit to keep the division race within reach while the Yanks play Minnesota next week. Johan Santana is quietly threatening a Hershiser and probably would be best avoided in a five game series.

45607[/snapback]

I've read that the Dallas Cowboys are supported better financially than any other professional sports team. Maybe it has changed. I don't really care. I don't suspect most of Red Sox nation care about this "accomplishment." I'm sure they'd rather just win the World Series.

I tell you what...I'm done with baseball-related posts until the playoffs are over. If the Red Sox win it all, I'll be here to tip my hat off to them. Until then, I'm here to talk about the Bills.

I've read that the Dallas Cowboys are supported better financially than any other professional sports team. Maybe it has changed. I don't really care. I don't suspect most of Red Sox nation care about this "accomplishment." I'm sure they'd rather just win the World Series.

I tell you what...I'm done with baseball-related posts until the playoffs are over. If the Red Sox win it all, I'll be here to tip my hat off to them. Until then, I'm here to talk about the Bills.

45610[/snapback]

According to Nader's League of Fans site, the average ticket to a Red Sox game is 42.50. The average ticket to a Cowboys game is 53.00. But since the Sox have 8 times as many games at home, the fan revenue comparison is not even close.

Dallas is actually middle of the pack for NFL franchises in this regard. #1? The New England Patriots.

What is up with this thug stevestojan? Is it because Varitek shut that ass AFraud up? Like i said before what is a man supposed to do when another chump yells COME ON!! Jesus what walk away? Yea RIGHT!! AFraud is lucky his teamates came to grab him because he was on his way up in air to get dropped on his damn head. Me as a red sox fan am also done posting on the Beloved BILLS board until playoffs!! Hopefully everyone will do the same im tired of coming here for Bills and seeing basebal anyway.