I'm happy about the recent releases

rolly

With the release of Mike Williams, Sam Adams, Lawyer Milloy, Mark Campbell and quite possibly Eric Moulds, I'm glad to see this overrated, overpaid bunch on their way out. The only exceptions are that Adams can be good and Campbell isnt overrated, he's just not good.

The one thing I hate about this is that it's back to rebuilding and I don't expect this team to even sniff the second season for another 2-3 years. The team needs to place a bigger emphasis on the TE position to get the offense going. The obvious are both of the lines.

Still a terrible time to be a Buffalo Bills fan, but it's nice to see this bunch on their way out to make room for some solid linemen.

The thing to keep in mind here is that all teams are having to go through this purging process thanks in large part to the CBA issue. If anything this really may level the playing field and provided good draft picks and a key FA signing or two are made, we could possibly be a playoff contender.

Course, you could say the same thing every year. :unsure:

The thing to keep in mind here is that all teams are having to go through this purging process thanks in large part to the CBA issue. If anything this really may level the playing field and provided good draft picks and a key FA signing or two are made, we could possibly be a playoff contender.

Course, you could say the same thing every year.  :unsure:

615565[/snapback]

True, everything is a mess with the CBA but most of the teams are retaining their core players. And the Bills.......well the Bills don't exactly have a solid core of players to build around. McGahee hasn't blown me away and it's tough to build around a WR. Don't even get me started on the QB situation.