For my 500th post, let me say...

1) We are 3 plays & some bad refs' calls from being 2-0 (in none of the 3 plays was DB a factor). Let's keep some perspective folks.

2) For all those posters trying to "out-hate Bledsoe" each other, quit trying to entertain the rest of us - you're failing miserably and only showing how simplistic your football analysis is.

3) The Pats game could prove to be Mularkey's biggest test of the year in terms of, can he get this team mentally, physically and strategically ready to play?

4) What the hell am I going to do Sunday?

5) Go Bills, I still love ya no matter what.

1)  We are 3 plays & some bad refs' calls from being 2-0  (in none of the 3 plays was DB a factor).  Let's keep some perspective folks.

2)  For all those posters trying to "out-hate Bledsoe" each other, quit trying to entertain the rest of us - you're failing miserably and only showing how simplistic your football analysis is.

3)  The Pats game could prove to be Mularkey's biggest test of the year in terms of, can he get this team mentally, physically and strategically ready to play?

4)  What the hell am I going to do Sunday?

5)  Go Bills, I still love ya no matter what.

45024[/snapback]

Nice thoughts...I enjoy your posts. Well thought out and often times informative. B)