Mario Williams

Yeah, how bout D'Brick?  :D

613483[/snapback]

Yeah, my bad. Actually, I meant to have him and not Ngata in that group. I don't see a team picking Ngata when Williams is available, but he could join the list. The three QBs, Bush, Brick, and Hawk could all be chosen while Williams is available. I guess we will have to wait and see. I would just much rather have Super Mario than Ngata, and am trying to play games in my head of how that is possible. I sure hope Vince Young doesn't slip out of the top 7, because that would mess things up further.

DT Anderson finished strong and will get better.  Seems to have a knack for playing on the other side of the LOS. Must have a mad assortment of skills.  :D Now it's a matter of Adams?, Edwards?, Bannan?, FA?, rookie? to be enough of a menace to draw a double-team every so often.

Ted Washington. Oakland has to cut him and he said he wants to play for Jauron again. He'll be cheap and as long as they don't play him a ton, he'll be fine. Let Anderson and a non-1st round pick DT back him and Adams up.