• NBA Finals
    • Stanley Cup Finals
    • Indianapolis 500
    • Wimbledon
    • The World Series
    • Other (specify)

lol

and what is this roll you're on

US has some decent players, like Landon Donovan but Czech and Italy are filled with players much better.  Even if they play hard as a team it will be a very difficult task but if they do somehow pass the group, it will be a good thing for the program.

612405[/snapback]

Hey man, we didn't even qualify for most of the damn things....we've been there for the last three or four though! Besides that, you gotta love the direction soccer has taken in this country the past ten years. Our players are better, the MLS is in the black, and we've played relatively well on the world stage. I dunno, maybe it'll be the Czeks and the Yanks coming out of that group :rolleyes:

Besides, Mexico isn't exactly a pushover....that was some exciting sh--!

Hey man, we didn't even qualify for most of the damn things....we've been there for the last three or four though!  Besides that, you gotta love the direction soccer has taken in this country the past ten years. Our players are better, the MLS is in the black, and we've played relatively well on the world stage. I dunno, maybe it'll be the Czeks and the Yanks coming out of that group :rolleyes:

Besides, Mexico isn't exactly a pushover....that was some exciting sh--!

612407[/snapback]

Mexico is not even close to the level that Czech is lol

You must realize that there is a player in Czech, goes by the name of Pavel Nedved, the heart of a champion and the talent of one as well. tbh, i dont think italy will win, Brazil will most likely win it again as they're just phenomenal.

Mexico is not even close to the level that Czech is lol

You must realize that there is a player in Czech, goes by the name of Pavel Nedved, the heart of a champion and the talent of one as well.  tbh, i dont think italy will win, Brazil will most likely win it again as they're just phenomenal.

612410[/snapback]

Well I'm not saying the US is in the same class as the Germanys, Brazils, Czechs, etc....I'm just saying we're on a ROLL BABY!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

What did you have to eat tonight?  Hyper!  lol

612421[/snapback]

Wow, I can't believe you have over 500 posts! That's amazing!

ON A ROLL, I TELL YA!!!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe you have over 500 posts! That's amazing! 

ON A ROLL, I TELL YA!!!!!!!

612423[/snapback]

LOL, I think you have gone off the deep-end bubba. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've been over the 500 mark for a while now!!!!! Can you believe that???!!!