• DE Kamerion Wimbley Florida St
    • OT Eric Winston Miami
    • RB Joseph Addai LSU
    • OT Daryn Colledge Boise St
    • OG Taitusi Lutui USC
    • WR Maurice Stovall Notre Dame
    • Trade Down, Get RB Brian Calhoun/OT Jeremy Trueblood
    • Trade Down, Get DT Rodrique Wright/C Greg Eslinger

You took Haloti Ngata DT over Michael Huff S in Round 1.

In RD#2, here's who just went:

37 49ERS S Ko Simpson South Carolina

38 RAIDERS LB Ernie Sims Florida St

39 TITANS WR Chad Jackson Florida

40 LIONS OT Marcus McNeill Auburn

41 CARDINALS QB Omar Jacobs Bowling Green

BILLS are on the clock.

I'm on board for Darryl Tapp and continue to build that Defense. Tapp would be a good fit in our new defensive scheme and can supply some heat on the Quarterback. If you asked me 2 months ago I would have gone with Winston the OT but his stock has been going down.

I don't like Eric Winston either, but would take Winston Justice and would have taken McNeill with this pick. I don't know enough about Tapp, but as Draft Droid I must...

Kind of leaning to trade down here, and pick up 4 players--2 from this pick, and the 2 in RD#3. I'm thinking 2 O-Line, a Safety, and a DE.

Astro

I'm on board for Darryl Tapp and continue to build that Defense.  Tapp would be a good fit in our new defensive scheme and can supply some heat on the Quarterback.  If you asked me 2 months ago I would have gone with Winston the OT but his stock has been going down.

609855[/snapback]

It's understandable why Winston's stock is going down, and it was certainly happening before two months ago. In the game against Florida State, Winston absolutely blew! Kyle Wright got hit a record time that night and sacked for some kind of record also. And he is a mobile quarterback. And that was in the beggining of the season.

If you ask me, you need to avoid anyone from Miami (Fl.) Offensive line because that is exactly what it is. Offensive.

In this situation i think you would have to go with "duece" or darryl tapp. If you got Ngata in the first round, then you go offensive line in the second and maybe third depending on who is on the board.

I don't like Eric Winston either, but would take Winston Justice and would have taken McNeill with this pick. I don't know enough about Tapp, but as Draft Droid I must...

Kind of leaning to trade down here, and pick up 4 players--2 from this pick, and the 2 in RD#3. I'm thinking 2 O-Line, a Safety, and a DE.

Astro

609944[/snapback]

Given the choices, I voted Eric Winston. Though trading down and taking Colledge isn't a bad thought.

Astro

609944[/snapback]

I don't think that Justice or McNeill even make it to the second round come late April. What about Nick Mangold, I want him more than Spencer or Jean-Giles (both of who weighed the heaviest at there postion, Spencer was grouped with the tackles)