Will we need a WR if Moulds departs?

jahnyc

Jurivicuos would be an intriguing pickup. Rumor is NE wants him and I am sure Seattle would want him back. An overpaid Juro is cheaper than Moulds. My hunch is though Marv will want to keep Moulds.

607729[/snapback]

The Bucs would also like to get Joe back, and the Buc cap situation is much better than the last 3-4 years.

Look if Moulds does leave, which is very likely, Evans has proved that he can fill his place. He's fast and has amazing hands. I'm so sick of people blaming that Evans and Parrish are not good players just because of there size. Parrish has proved that he is quick and he can take a lick on punt returns. Evans WILL be the #1 reciever next year, thats a given, and Parrish will become our slot reciever and punt returner. They will both be very good players. The only thing we need is a #2 reciver behind Evans. Oh and just for those of you who think Aiken is bad, just watch him catch the ball. Remember in 2004 when he caught the Flea-Flicker pass from Bledsoe. So don't get me started when you say he's not good.

Our recieving core can handle themselves even if Moulds does leave, as well as Reed. We need to focus on the O-line and D-line in particular. We need block so we can get our running game back in action as well as block, so JP can throw the ball accurately without pressure. For the D-line we need a run stuffer, like Pat Williams was, to assist the aging Sam Adams.