Cheney has executive power?

VERY good! You are so easy to provoke - it's a conspiracy, you know. I'm quite aware of your capacity for hate.

Your pal,

stuck

605638[/snapback]

Let's summarize our exchange for the folks following along at home.

1. You make a post ripping Clinton using a link to an article from 5 years ago...an article that doesn't really make your point, anyway.

2. I make a detailed post showing you that you were completely wrong.

3. You get mad and tell me you don't have anything to prove to me.

4. I respond to your little tantrum, and in not-so-many words call you a right wing loon

5. You respond by telling me it was all to provoke me.

I've got to bow before your diabolical genius. I sure didn't see that one coming.

Your Buddy,

Johnny

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's summarize our exchange for the folks following along at home.

1. You make a post ripping Clinton using a link to an article from 5 years ago...an article that doesn't really make your point, anyway.

2. I make a detailed post showing you that you were completely wrong.

3. You get mad and tell me you don't have anything to prove to me.

4. I respond to your little tantrum, and in not-so-many words call you a right wing loon

5. You respond by telling me it was all to provoke me.

I've got to bow before your diabolical genius.  I sure didn't see that one coming.

Your Buddy,

Johnny

605756[/snapback]

You are such a treat... Mad? Not me...my posts are brief, and you dance in wordy outrage and feel the need for appeal to third parties and invoke summation.

Johnny get angry, Johnny get mad... :doh:

You are such a treat...  Mad? Not me...my posts are brief, and you dance in wordy outrage and feel the need for appeal to third parties and invoke summation.

Johnny get angry, Johnny get mad... :doh:

605790[/snapback]

I, for one, just want to thank Johnny for discussing the topic with me intelligently.

I have to think that our ability to have a reasonable, if occasionally passionate, discussion is as much my responsibility as his.