Erie County or Erie, PA?

ajzepp

If those are the Bills Backers from my hometown of Erie, PA that are actually transforming themselves into Steelers fans, I'm disgusted! I don't care if it's "for one night only"....that's worse than bandwagon jumping and bordering on blasphemy!

PS. I didn't feel like registering, so that's why I'm clueless as to what Erie they are referring to.

If those are the Bills Backers from my hometown of Erie, PA that are actually transforming themselves into Steelers fans, I'm disgusted!  I don't care if it's "for one night only"....that's worse than bandwagon jumping and bordering on blasphemy!

PS. I didn't feel like registering, so that's why I'm clueless as to what Erie they are referring to.

594758[/snapback]

That would be Erie, PA. and I second your sentiment

Then again, some will maintain that we must support the AFC :blush:

Then again, some will maintain that we must support the AFC  :blush:

594776[/snapback]

Wow....that's really disappointing. I think if I were running that chapter of the Bills Backers, I'd be making sure everyone was still dressing up in BILLS gear....then they can cheer for anyone they want to during the actual game. But in no way would I ever want to see my fellow Bills fans wearing another teams colors. Geesh, that's my damn hometown! Da hell is wrong with them??

Then again, some will maintain that we must support the AFC  :blush:

594776[/snapback]

Support the AFC? The STEELERS are old NFC. The SEAHAWKS expanded into the NFC, moved to the AFC, for many years, and are now back in the NFC.

So the NFL has things so screwed up that you might say that the NFC is playing the NFC today! :blush:

Support the AFC?  The STEELERS are old NFC.  The SEAHAWKS expanded into the NFC, moved to the AFC, for many years, and are now back in the NFC.

So the NFL has things so screwed up that you might say that the NFC is playing the NFC today! :blush:

594800[/snapback]

Hey, if you're his neighbor, tell Marv that he needs to have the Bills Backers of Erie DISBANDED! They are a fuggin disgrace!! I'm gonna drive up there and pelt them with some pepperoni balls if they don't comply!