Super Bowl squares

I'm not really one for the squares, I'm more of a bet-the-spread gambler. But for the Super Bowl, I usually buy a few squares at various bars, etc. I usually don't go much bigger than the $20 per square.

However, I was talking to a family friend last night who is a pilot for American Airlines. He said the pilots have a grid going around that is $10,000 per square, and there is no 1st qtr/halftime/3rd qtr/touching squares payouts. It is one winner, final score only. The winner clears $1,000,000. I couldn't even imagine. How do you hide that money if you win???

I'm not really one for the squares, I'm more of a bet-the-spread gambler.  But for the Super Bowl, I usually buy a few squares at various bars, etc.  I usually don't go much bigger than the $20.

However, I was talking to a family friend last night who is a pilot for American Airlines.  He said the pilots have a grid going around that is $10,000 per square, and there is no 1st qtr/halftime/3rd qtr/touching squares payouts.  It is one winner, final score only.  The winner clears $1,000,000.  I couldn't even imagine.  How do you hide that money if you win???

593632[/snapback]

The biggest i've seen in a bar is $1,000, but i know of a $5,000 pool.

$10,000 winner-take-all? Well, i guess if you have $ to burn...