I'm giving Drew and the O one more game

seq004

I think that Drew NEEDS TO LOOK TO A SECOND RECIEVER and stop the radar on Moulds...he also needs to make teams pay for blitzing. I watched Jim Kelly do it for years and he wasn't the most mobile QB in the league. I did also notice that when Drew was in New England in 98 or 99 his recievers came back to the ball and bailed him out and I don't see OUR RECIEVERS DOING THAT. I want Josh Reed to get his head out of his a$$ and get open, Evans will be OK as he learns but the TE's are nowhere to be found and do you remember Ben "Winter Coates?" He was always ready. I'm giving this offense one more game before I call the year a bust. I think this O-line flat out sucks and Mike Williams is a fat bust.

I think that Drew NEEDS TO LOOK TO A SECOND RECIEVER and stop the radar on Moulds...he also needs to make teams pay for blitzing. I watched Jim Kelly do it for years and he wasn't the most mobile QB in the league. I did also notice that when Drew was in New England in 98 or 99 his recievers came back to the ball and bailed him out and I don't see OUR RECIEVERS DOING THAT. I want Josh Reed to get his head out of his a$$ and get open, Evans will be OK as he learns but the TE's are nowhere to be found and do you remember Ben "Winter Coates?" He was always ready. I'm giving this offense one more game before I call the year a bust. I think this O-line flat out sucks and Mike Williams is a fat bust.

42944[/snapback]

it is mighty big of you to wait until the best team in the AFC comes into town to give the QB and O-Line some sort of ultimatum.

I'm giving this offense one more game before I call the year a bust. I think this O-line flat out sucks and Mike Williams is a fat bust.

42944[/snapback]

How generous of you, why don't you avoid the rush and declare it a bust now and let the players go home early. :rolleyes:

i agree mac and cheese. Williams has been pretty solid for a young lineman and he is only 25 (i think, not sure) and he is far ahead of the curve. most monday morning cornerbacks need to look at the game without a hangover or severe buzz before they speak about one player.

Guest Guesteroo
i agree mac and cheese. Williams has been pretty solid for a young lineman and he is only 25 (i think, not sure) and he is far ahead of the curve. most monday morning cornerbacks need to look at the game without a hangover or severe buzz before they speak about one player.

43406[/snapback]

Monday morning "cornerbacks"? Hmmm . . . interesting. I've never looked at it from their point of view. Maybe with our offense, I should.