Per KFFL-Bills likely to retain OL coach McNally

Tipster19

They also are likely to retain WR coach Tyke Tolbert. I'm happy to see that McNally should be retained. I know it has been a rough couple of seasons but he does have a good track record and now that TD & CO. are gone I'm curious to see what kind of difference it will make. For him to hang around I think indicates that he may not be too sorry to see Donahoe gone. I think retaining Tolbert will pay better dividends also. Hopefully we have a better season than we have been experiencing.

They also are likely to retain WR coach Tyke Tolbert. I'm happy to see that McNally should be retained. I know it has been a rough couple of seasons but he does have a good track record and now that TD & CO. are gone I'm curious to see what kind of difference it will make. For him to hang around I think indicates that he may not be too sorry to see Donahoe gone. I think retaining Tolbert will pay better dividends also. Hopefully we have a better season than we have been experiencing.

587061[/snapback]

Good News... Everyone here knows our OL situation is more of a talent issue.

At least give Mouse a couple of high quality OL, and a OC/HC that sticks to a plan

587061[/snapback]

McNally hasnt proven sh--. He was supposed to be an OL genius our OL Stinks

McNally hasnt proven sh--.  He was supposed to be an OL genius our OL Stinks

587470[/snapback]

You're right I heard McNally used to be able to water into wine. Why culdn't he do that here? Anyone could have gotten our OL to the pro bowl last year. :blink:

587061[/snapback]

i believe he is under contract.......therefore, if the bills want him back he is forced to come back outside of getting a promotion to OC (and no one seems to be knocking down his door)