BILLS 2006 SCHEDULE

(L) Dolphins - Dolphins continue to improve in Saban's system

(W) Jets - Not so good of a team I think that it will be a dog fight

(L) Patriots - Belichek is just going to out gameplan DJ

(L) Jaguars - Not happening Jax is a much better franchise that has much better lines

(W) Packers - one of the few teams the Bills are better than

(W) Titans - see packers

(W) Vikings - I think the Vikes hired a coach that=Mike Tice, I don't like the direction they are going

(L) Chargers - They have to stop LT and Brees and that is very unlikely given the players we have and may get

Away:

(L) Dolphins - this team will not win in Miami

(L) Jets - Nope. the bills split this one

(L) Patriots - The bills actually play better in this one but stillnot enough to beat BB

(L) Bears - DJ will be haunted by his former team

(L) Colts - Colts have too many weapons to lose this game

(W) Lions - Detroit sucks like a prostitute, that team is the result of poor player devolpment of high draft picks

(W) Texans - the Bills focus on Bush as the passing for houston still manages 15 yards

(W) Ravens - Kyle Boller has the kind of games that we have become accustomed to watching and the bills pull out this one

6-10- Slight improvement, but i think given the way the franchise is going that the record may be far worse. I think that free agents are goin to try to avoid here like the plague, given the craziness of OBD, which hurt the teams chances of doing anything near special.

Home:

(W) Dolphins - Bills will revenge match for the infamous 20 point 4th qtr meltdown

(W) Jets - cap, coaching & player problems, jets will be the worst team in the league in 2006.  bills should get the W here

(L) Patriots - Pats have Bills #, I won't believe they can beat them until I see it.

(W) Jaguars - physical team but playoffs proved that alone is not enough; good test for Bills because they will need to beat a team like this to get over .500 mark

(W) Packers - win, Favre or no Favre

(W) Titans - win, but not a pushover either

(L) Vikings - Pat Williams wins first game against former team who never should have let him get away.  Also, looks like Johnson may be  their QB and we saw they were far better with than Culpepper

(L) Chargers - Bills still have no answer for Gates, no matter if it's Brees or Rivers

Away:

(L) Dolphins - Bills are destined to split the home-n-home series with this team

(W) Jets - see above analysis, even Bills can win this road game

(L) Patriots - see above analysis

(L) Bears - tough defensive team on the road? Bills will be lucky to get 10 points and Jauron's big rematch won't be pretty

(W) Colts - call me crazy but I smell an upset already here.  Colts spirit is broken and they will spiral into chaos in 06'

(W) Lions - Jauron is smart enough to know how to beat his weak and last team

(L) Texans - Bills fall victim to an improved Reggie Bush and better offensive line

(W) Ravens - Lewis's (jamal and ray) slowing down, team has nothing else to offer

comments

overall this is one of the weaker schedules the bills have had in a while. the improved 9 & 7 record (i.e. same as 2004) is owed more to the weak schedule than an improved Bills team.  unfortunately, 9 & 7 doesn't make post-season now that they have 4 divisions per conference.

Although there's progress two milestones remain:

1. beating the patriots

2. getting to the playoffs

586355[/snapback]

not bad, i'd get the bills to 13 & 3 if they made the following player moves (i.e. 1 win for each move):

- Terrel Owens replaces Eric Moulds in a trade w/ Eegs

- Ngata drafted at Nose Tackle

- Shaq Diesel at Tight End

- Tiger Woods at Free Safety

not bad, i'd get the bills to 13 & 3 if they made the following player moves (i.e. 1 win for each move):

- Terrel Owens replaces Eric Moulds in a trade w/ Eegs

- Ngata drafted at Nose Tackle

- Shaq Diesel at Tight End

- Tiger Woods at Free Safety

587601[/snapback]

LOL ........... :blink: Good One!

Home

Dolphins - W

Jets - W

Pats - L

Jags - L

Packers - W

Titans - W

Vikings - L

Chargers - L

Away

Dolphins - L

Jets - L

Pats - L

Bears - L

Colts - L

Lions - W

Texans - W

Ravens - L

6-10, as of now.

This will probably change through draft/FA, as it should.