Did the Bills REALLY want Sherman as HC?

Check this out:

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Bills | Sherman turned down an interview

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:40:50 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Sherman turned down an offer from the Buffalo Bills to interview for their vacant offensive coordinator position. The Bills then hired Steve Fairchild for the position.

I guess he wasn't as impressive as they thought, if the Bills didn't offer him their HC position, but offered him an interview for OC. Interesting.

if they wanted him as HC they just would have hired him.......they wanted jauron, they hired jauron.....

by the way, this tidbit blows a hole in soprano's last theory for those of you still hanging on to his little dream -- i believe his excuse for as to why sherman didn't get hired was because talks blew up between sherman and the bills, with the bills feeling betrayed......you don't consider someone for a job if they just stabbed you in the back.......

if they wanted him as HC they just would have hired him.......they wanted jauron, they hired jauron.....

by the way, this tidbit blows a hole in soprano's last theory for those of you still hanging on to his little dream -- i believe his excuse for as to why sherman didn't get hired was because talks blew up between sherman and the bills, with the bills feeling betrayed......you don't consider someone for a job if they just stabbed you in the back.......

Very true.

Texans | Kubiak may hire Sherman

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:17:42 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak may hire former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Sherman as the team's assistant head coach/offensive line.