Bills Personnel @ Mobile??

I've been under a rock past 3 days working my bones off haven't heard who exactly is at the Senior Bowl. Is Tom Modrak?? i don't think marv nor DJ are there as the staff isn't all together.....Anyone have any reports re: Bills officials there? I'm worried that we don't have any Coordinators there unless Fairchild took a redeye???? I did see chargers scouts and others like the titans staff but they are coaching i believe. Thanks

I've been under a rock past 3 days working my bones off haven't heard who exactly is at the Senior Bowl. Is Tom Modrak?? i don't think marv nor DJ are there as the staff isn't all together.....Anyone have any reports re: Bills officials there? I'm worried that we don't have any Coordinators there unless Fairchild took a redeye???? I did see chargers scouts and others like the titans staff but they are coaching i believe.  Thanks

584647[/snapback]

Go back too sleep. There is too much to tell! :)

I've been under a rock past 3 days working my bones off haven't heard who exactly is at the Senior Bowl. Is Tom Modrak?? i don't think marv nor DJ are there as the staff isn't all together.....Anyone have any reports re: Bills officials there? I'm worried that we don't have any Coordinators there unless Fairchild took a redeye???? I did see chargers scouts and others like the titans staff but they are coaching i believe.  Thanks

584647[/snapback]

I wouldn't be surprised if Modrak is there, and at the very least I'm sure John Guy and Doug Majeski are there along with the other 9 or 10 scouts the Bills employ. I don't think coordinators usually make it a point to go to Senior Bowl practices. Just because NFL network doesn't show Bills scouts sitting in the stands doesn't mean they're not there.