Top-15 Draft Board.....

Nice job......

My only thought would be that Jay Cutler is definitely in the top 10....

I can't wait for the draft!!

585079[/snapback]

Ive heard Cutler mentioned that high by several guys on the NFL network and espn. My question is where does he go. Will a team try to teade up to get him. If so with us sitting at 8 and pending the Brick is off the board do we field offers by a desperate team wanting Cutler? After him the drop off is huge.

Because the season is over and draft experts and many NFL teams alike start to overanalyze players and weigh in too many things that have nothing to do with performance on the field in their evaluation.

Ngata and Gabe Watson are big DT's but nowhere near as good as their hype.  In some of the better DT drafts of recent years, these guys wouldn't even be mentioned as first round prospects.  Yet they are mentioned as such in this draft(a strong overall class, IMO) simply because you need 2-4 good DT's and it's hard to find that many.  By contrast, OT's aren't rotated, so you can get by with two good ones.  Ngata is a fat guy with a low motor.  I think Gabe Watson can even hit double-low if properly unmotivated.  By the end of the year, Gabe was actually getting less snaps than his backup, "Tree", who I believe is a sophomore.

585166[/snapback]

Watson's been having a GREAT Senior Bowl though.

pretty solid but i have seen Hali ahead of Kiawanuka, and i think that is correctly so. I also don't think Lendale White is that good (good, but not top 15 caliber)

584571[/snapback]

After watching some practices, I agree completely about Kiwanuka. Although, I disgree about White.

I've also edited my board accordingly.