Will Jauron be allowed to lose a game next year??

cobleskill

NOT!!! Well boys put down the bottle of genny or bud or what ever your drinking things will be fine. People are treating Sherman as the second coming. Just wondering why everyone else has passed on him too ? Its all about having talent, take the Titans for instance people wanted to pull a Herm Edwards on them and bring Jeff Fischer here for what? he didnt do anything this year, if he is such a great coach why didnt he create another miracle? Let me help you, he had no talent dont kid yourself we are not that talented either. Im putting everything on Levy and John Guy (still not sure why he is still around) to bring the talent level to a respectable level because right now its a joke. So take the rose colored glasses off and stop thinking were a linemen or two away on both sides of the ball from the superbowl. Not even close.

NOT!!! Well boys put down the bottle of genny or bud or what ever your drinking things will be fine.  People are treating Sherman as the second coming. Just wondering why everyone else has passed on him too ?  Its all about having talent, take the Titans for instance people wanted to pull a Herm Edwards on them and bring Jeff Fischer here for what? he didnt do anything this year, if he is such a great coach why didnt he create another miracle? Let me help you, he had no talent dont kid yourself we are not that talented either. Im putting everything  on Levy and John Guy (still not sure why he is still around) to bring the talent level to a respectable level because right now its a joke.  So take the rose colored glasses off and stop thinking were a linemen or two away on both sides of the ball from the superbowl. Not even close.

580871[/snapback]

Welcome to the board...good post

I agree with you, at this stage of the game, what Marv does this year is more important than the differences between two former head coaches.