I think most fans are overreacting!

Beerstm

OK. I’ll admit.. I’m probably overreacting to the hiring of Dick. No one knows how he will do in 2006. I’ve made it clear I never wanted to see him on the Bills sideline. My overreaction even got me on a list..

I’ve read how fans are not going to renew NFL Sunday Ticket

Not renew Season Tickets

Switch to another team

And even jump off a bridge.

But seriously. I doubt any of these knee jerk reactions are anything more then “frustration”

When it comes time to renew NFL Season Ticket. Most of us will do so… Maybe not at first.. But we will. Most of us will renew our Season Tickets or at least go to as many games as we can afford or travel to. The thought of switching loyalty to another team is absurd. If you have followed the Bills for any length of time. There is no way you can turn back. Blessing or curse, you’re a fan for life. As far as jumping from a bridge. Highly unlikely. If you do, then I would suspect deeper emotional issues then the Buffalo Bills. Why, because we are Bills fans. The same fans who love that ESPN commercial because it is funny but so true. We live and die by our team. We feel we deserve the best and we probably do.

I say all of that to say, “This is a message board.. A place to vent frustration and celebrate victory” If you are sticking by the team during this horrible period in Bills history, Relax, when others give opinions. If your like me and you have over reacted a bit to DICK.. I suppose when push comes to shove, We’ll give him a chance. Why, because were Bills fans and we all want to see our team regain their status of and NFL elite team.

if only Warren Moon knew how to use the internet to vent his frustrations

then he might not have to beat his wife

/btw, nice to see you get it out of your system

578845[/snapback]

Yeah going to sleep like a baby tonight! Feelin' good about now.. Until tater pisses me off again.... Just kiddin tater!

I think I am under-reacting (if there is such a thing). I am not mad, not angry. Numb is probably what it is. I don't think I care what mistake they made this time. I won't stop following the team, I won't stop watching the games. I will probably stop going to the games though. I can't justify spending my money on 10 football games anymore when I have no hope of the team winning.