HA! I knew it........

sven233

I said in my other posts that this board would just be lit on fire when Jauron was named coach.

I know he wasn't the popular choice here. In fact, he wasn't my choice either.......however, we have to give him a chance!!! Let him actually coach here first before you run the guy out of town!!!

I have a good feeling about this for some strange reason. If he hires a great OC, we will be IN GREAT SHAPE!. This guy knows DEFENSE!!!!! He is VERY GOOD ON DEFENSE. So, let's give the guy a chance here. Let him hire a staff and we'll take it from there. But don't run him out of town before he even has his PC!!!

We are all Bills fans here. We have to trust Marv and what he believes is best for the organization! If this is what he believes is best for the organization at this point, then let's give it a chance. I have heard A LOT of very credible football people say that Jauron will win a Superbowl. If that is the case, then I am glad he is here. Also, a lot of players who have played under him have said that he got a raw deal in Chicago. He was Coach of the Year!! He was also a runner up for the same award the year he was let go! So, let's just give the guy a chance. I will at least.

GO BILLS!