Everyone needs to step up

I know it's fashionable to bash Bledsoe, but if not for Moulds' fumbles in game 1, drops in game 2, and the Bills' inability to score a TD on goal-line situations the past 2 weeks, they'd be undefeated. Now the officiating has been lousy, but the Bills can't let the zebras decide thing. The problem is that they're not good enough (yet) to do that. So they need to ALL step-up. Just MHO.

Guest Guest_dan_*

Exactly, calling DB out is pointless. Currently, the team as a whole is playing like stevestojan. Drew has made a lot of bad plays, but so has alot of other players. So, IMO, if we bench Drew, we should bench at least half the offense.

They need to take this extra week and think about what they're doing and get their heads in the game. Because last week, it looked like the whole offense team was sleep walking through it. And the defense is getting the knack of playing great except for that big lapse late in the game when they need to stand up.

They blew the Jags game. And they blew the Raider game when they let them march down and get the field goal late in the 4th. And you can't blame the offense for keeping them out their and their too tired. They're just having too many mental lapses at all the wrong times.

Nothing anyone is gonna post here is gonna inspire this team. I have begged the question many times- who is our leader on offense? It is obviously not Drew. What would Rich Gannon do if someone dropped a ball or ran the wrong route? Not that I think Gannon is the best QB but he is intense and he would B word out the WR. That WR would not make the same mistake. Drew is so damn complacent it makes me nauseous! Check Drew for a pulse. Show something. We have no leader on offense and that is our problem. You do not even need to be vocal to be a leader. Players gravitate towards whomever is making plays again and again. Well noone is making plays and noone is being vocal. JP hurry the hell up and get well amigo- we need your passion and enthusiasm!

Nothing anyone is gonna post here is gonna inspire this team.  I have begged the question many times- who is our leader on offense?  It is obviously not Drew.  What would Rich Gannon do if someone dropped a ball or ran the wrong route?  Not that I think Gannon is the best QB but he is intense and he would B word out the WR.  That WR would not make the same mistake.  Drew is so damn complacent it makes me nauseous!  Check Drew for a pulse.  Show something.  We have no leader on offense and that is our problem.  You do not even need to be vocal to be a leader.  Players gravitate towards whomever is making plays again and again.  Well noone is making plays and noone is being vocal.  JP hurry the hell up and get well amigo- we need your passion and enthusiasm!

40595[/snapback]

Please. I'm excited about JP's potential, but he's a rookie and "passion and enthusiasm" will only get him so far. I highly doubt you'll see Losman "B word out" a veteran this year, without getting tied to a goalpost after the game. The facts are that the other "leaders" like Moulds, Teague, Travis, etc. need to take an active role, as well and PRODUCE. Bledsoe wasn't the reason Moulds fumbled twice against the Jags or the reason WR's have been dropping his passes, or the reason they couldn't punch the ball in in goalline situations. These are grown men and paid professionals, and besides that, there are COACHES who should be the true leaders and chew players out.

Please.  I'm excited about JP's potential, but he's a rookie and "passion and enthusiasm" will only get him so far.  I highly doubt you'll see Losman "B word out" a veteran this year, without getting tied to a goalpost after the game.  The facts are that the other "leaders" like Moulds, Teague, Travis, etc. need to take an active role, as well and PRODUCE.  Bledsoe wasn't the reason Moulds fumbled twice against the Jags or the reason WR's have been dropping his passes, or the reason they couldn't punch the ball in in goalline situations.  These are grown men and paid professionals, and besides that, there are COACHES who should be the true leaders and chew players out.

40658[/snapback]

You said the magic word....COACHES...you think Parcells would take that kind of crappy playing and not get in someone's face?? It's a team effort. STOP trying to blame one guy for ALL the mistakes. I like MM but he's the guy thats got to fix this.

You said the magic word....COACHES...you think Parcells would take that kind of crappy playing and not get in someone's face??  It's a team effort. STOP trying to blame one guy for ALL the mistakes. I like MM but he's the guy thats got to fix this.

40811[/snapback]

I agree to a certain extent. However take a look at the early 90's Bills teams. Do you think that those guys all were made by Kelly? I don't. I think they all complemented each other, but each had his own drive to succeed that would have been there even without the other(s). That's what the players on offense need, and it pains me to see Moulds playing so badly since HE was one of those types of guys. And if Willis has a better nose for the EZ than Travis, screw Travis' feelings and put Willis in there. It's about the team, and so far what I've seen, even sometimes on defense, is more about individuals.

Nothing anyone is gonna post here is gonna inspire this team.  I have begged the question many times- who is our leader on offense?  It is obviously not Drew.  What would Rich Gannon do if someone dropped a ball or ran the wrong route?  Not that I think Gannon is the best QB but he is intense and he would B word out the WR.  That WR would not make the same mistake.  Drew is so damn complacent it makes me nauseous!  Check Drew for a pulse.  Show something.  We have no leader on offense and that is our problem.  You do not even need to be vocal to be a leader.  Players gravitate towards whomever is making plays again and again.  Well noone is making plays and noone is being vocal.  JP hurry the hell up and get well amigo- we need your passion and enthusiasm!

40595[/snapback]

LOL, right!

A rookie is gonna get in a vet's face and yell at him! Haha.

If I were JP now, I'd be yelling at that damned line before I was completely healthy and make some demands. Even he knows he won't last that long behind those pussies!