Would You Be Surprised If

Astrobot

At #4, the Jets could do what would help them the most, and that would be to trade down. They went 2-9 over the last 11 games of the season. They need too much: OL, RB, QB, TE, DT... Curtis Martin's yards per carry was 3.3, their QB situation is shaky, and DaBrick is green. Bradway says they have good players --just too many bad-luck injuries-- and can win right away.

They might do better to trade down and stockpile picks.

At #4, the Jets could do what would help them the most, and that would be to trade down. They went 2-9 over the last 11 games of the season. They need too much: OL, RB, QB, TE, DT... Curtis Martin's yards per carry was 3.3, their QB situation is shaky, and DaBrick is green. Bradway says they have good players --just too many bad-luck injuries-- and can win right away.

They might do better to trade down and stockpile picks.

562353[/snapback]

A few years back they had four 1st round picks if I remember correctly. If they were willing to trade us their #4 for our #8 and our third rounder from Tennesse, would the Jets make the trade?

I think everything right now revolves around chad pennington's arm and who gets drafted ahead of them.

If Leinhart and Young are both off the table or Pennington looks like he'll make a full recovery they might trade down.

Otherwise at 4 I think they might grab Mario Williams to replace Abraham