The New England Patriots

Bleh, so NE did better vs. the weaker teams when they were healthier towards the end of the season....is that supposed to be suprising?

They played badly in Denver a few months ago and lost by 8. They're a better team now, and I expect them to win next week before losing @Indy.

sounds like a case of sour grapes fror some fans here. Bills fans can only dream of the glory the Pats have achieved these last few years.

I laughed when everyone was writing them off earlier this year but even with 8 starters out of the line-up on defence they still managed to get through the toughest part of their schedule holding the AFC East lead, then with the exeption of the Miami game (which they tanked) they rolled to the AFC east title.

On paper Indy is the superior team in the AFC this year, but remember games aren't played on paper and the Pats know how to win.

I won't be at all surprised if they are In Detroit to defend their crown in a couple of weeks.

Perhaps when Buffalo finally wins a Super Bowl they can diss the Pats, until then you can only grudginly admire them