Look out Indy

Lookout Peyton here comes the Pats. I was out with the fella's last night watching the Pats/Jags game and got into an arguement about whether or not New England can give Indy a serious challenge. Brady's team is looking good. They think that Indy will roll the Patriots. The Pats have won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls and if I were the Colts I would be nervous of Brady and the Pats hanging around. I like the Pats still over Peyton and the Colts. So I put my money where my mouth is and now I have a $100 bet on the game... if they play.

Are the Pats a serious challenger to the Colts this year?

Lookout Peyton here comes the Pats. I was out with the fella's last night watching the Pats/Jags game and got into an arguement about whether or not New England can give Indy a serious challenge. Brady's team is looking good. They think that Indy will roll the Patriots. The Pats have won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls and if I were the Colts I would be nervous of Brady and the Pats hanging around. I like the Pats still over Peyton and the Colts. So I put my money where my mouth is and now I have a $100 bet on the game... if they play.

Are the Pats a serious challenger to the Colts this year?

558939[/snapback]

No. The Colts are home with there fans. Colts will blow them away.

If the Pats score early, which I think they will, then the Colts are toast. Homefield advantage can work for and against you.

The Colts can easily match the Pats score for score. And homefield will be huge.

People are overlooking New England. Has Tom Brady ever lost in the Playoffs?

And that means he never will? Please.

Personally, I think @ Denver would be the tougher game for NE.

558963[/snapback]

Definitely. I think the Pats beat the Colts outright no problem, but Denver may take them at home (depends on Plummer). OTOH, I don't see Denver winning in Indy, so the Colts IMO should be rooting for the Steelers today if they want to go to the show....wouldn't be surprised to see Cincy take the Colts either.

screw the patriots

559075[/snapback]

despite your hatred for an AFC East rival, you STILL hav to admire or at least respect or at the most minimal FEAR Bellichick, Brady, and the Patriots. Like the Bills of the 1993 and 1994, they won't go away quietly. And unlike te Bills, they have NEVER LOST A POSTSEASON GAME (10-0 is damned impressive!)

despite your hatred for an AFC East rival, you STILL hav to admire or at least respect or at the most minimal FEAR Bellichick, Brady, and the Patriots.  Like the Bills of the 1993 and 1994, they won't go away quietly.  And unlike te Bills, they have NEVER LOST A POSTSEASON GAME (10-0 is damned impressive!)

559080[/snapback]

No I don't. :unsure:

Big business is all about money.  What makes the best story line?  Not that I didn't think the Colts were going to win it all anyway.

559079[/snapback]

Well, if we're going with the "rigged-storyline" theory, I think the Colts have a title locked up then. What better story line than "winning one for James Dungy"? You just KNOW if the Colts go to the Super Bowl, everyone is going to be falling all over themselves to try and dedicate the game to his memory.