Lucky bounces? Gimme a break

I think the word "pathetic" may have been used before on this topic, but it seems to fit quite well.

Jerry Sullivan's article "Bills' denial won't make flaws vanish" has Fletcher making excuses for the season. I would expect more fire from Fletcher, not some lame "that's the way the cookie crumbles" b.s.

Holcomb and Evans both seemed to go along with that line of thinking, too, like "Oh, I'm a victim".

Weren't the Bills preaching "mental toughness" after last year's season closer?

Mularkey's "the ball didn't bounce our way" drivel is pretty damned disappointing.

Fletch is not going to throw his teammates under the bus. Fans want some panacea from players being completely honest but reality means that will never happen. These guys have to spend alot of time with coaches and other players and that's why dirty laundry CAN'T be openly aired.

I don't know why this concept is so hard to understand.

I would expect more fire from Fletcher, not some lame "that's the way the cookie crumbles" b.s.

You stick up for your teammates...Anyone who has served on a team knows you stick with the team or you die... If you throw your boys to the wolves you're an individual. You take care of the problems "in house". Glad London stood up for the team. I wouldn't expect anything less from a player of his caliber.

Mularkey's "the ball didn't bounce our way" drivel is pretty damned disappointing.

551897[/snapback]

That's what you get from a guy that has 'touchy-feely' pre-season practices.