College Football New Years Day??!

Marv Levy

OK, I wasn't expecting the National Championship game yesterday, but c'mon, I couldn't find one college game on New Years?! That is ridiculous. Is the NFL that greedy, that they won't allow a single game to be played?

Quite frankly, I think its terrible that they don't play all the games on NYD anymore. Very sad in a money hungry society.

All the NFL games yesterday were blowouts or it didn't matter. BS!!!!!!!!!!

NFL = :blink:

OK, I wasn't expecting the National Championship game yesterday, but c'mon, I couldn't find one college game on New Years?! That is ridiculous. Is the NFL that greedy, that they won't allow a single game to be played?

Quite frankly, I think its terrible that they don't play all the games on NYD anymore. Very sad in a money hungry society.

NFL =  :blink:

548546[/snapback]

YOU must be kidding?? THE MOST money hungry sport/group is NCAA college football with their BCS System....its is their greed to keep all TV money which prevents any type of football playoff system.

Please palce the greed where it is,,,NCAA college presidents

NFL =  :blink:

548546[/snapback]

I think it is because of the way the holiday fell this year.....and that's why we get the day after the holiday off, too. :doh: