Draft info and order

AP put out a release saying the top 5 are set, but that the rest have yet to be determined.

AP release

What I don't get is that what needs to be determined.

Draft order rules

Maybe the NFL doesn't want to put out the full release just yet but from looking at these rules its easy to see that San FRan will pick 6th and Oakland 7th based on strength of schedule. Buffalo picks 8th based on SOS then it looks like Detroit picks 9th and Arizona 10th based on the divisional and conference tiebreaker.

Standings

8th pick sounds good to me I'm sure we'll know officially tomorrow what the order will be.

3 of the Bills 11 losses came against the teams drafting 1-6, none of whom won more than 4 games throughout the season!!!!

Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind and good riddance Tom Donahoe.

Thanks to the players who gave their all in spite of the obstacles created by the administration. Get well Takeo, et al.

AP put out a release saying the top 5 are set, but that the rest have yet to be determined.

AP release

What I don't get is that what needs to be determined.

Draft order rules

Maybe the NFL doesn't want to put out the full release just yet but from looking at these rules its easy to see that San FRan will pick 6th and Oakland 7th based on strength of schedule.  Buffalo picks 8th based on SOS then it looks like Detroit picks 9th and Arizona 10th based on the divisional and conference tiebreaker. 

Standings

8th pick sounds good to me I'm sure we'll know officially tomorrow what the order will be.

548135[/snapback]

Need clarification. Why would the Bills have a higher pick (#8) than Arizona and Detroit when those two teams seem to have higher "strength of schedule" percentage number?

Shouldn't the Bills have the # 10 pick?

Need clarification. Why would the Bills have a higher pick (#8) than Arizona and Detroit when those two teams seem to have higher "strength of schedule" percentage number?

Shouldn't the Bills have the # 10 pick?

548252[/snapback]

I think it's the opposite of how you're reading it.

We had a weak-kneed .500 strength of schedule.

Azz and the DTs had stronger .508 and .504 S-O-S respectively.

Look at it like this.

It's more pathetic in the eyes of the NFL (but maybe not your white-haired front office) if you lose to weaker opponents.

The NFL figures that you're 'supposed' to lose to tougher opponents more than you are to the weaker opponents (.500) such as the kitty-assed-dog-eared JESTS and their like. So if you go out and have an equal record against relatively weaker opponents, well... you suck more than a team that scraped together the same record against relatively stronger opponents.

We should be drafting 8th. That win against Cincinnati saved us from picking 4th again. I'm sure the symmetry would not be lost on many here - even the fat tub of goo that we drafted #4 four years ago. Figuring out HIS strength of schedule would be amazing based on his 6 starts and 9 games played this year. He should go to Detroit and be known as the Cowardly Lion without a heart. 'Whaaa-haaa-haaa! Ya didn't haff to go an HIT me now. Did jah? Whaaa-haaa-haaa!'