Hear no evil...

habes1280

Displaced Bills fan outside the NFL network...

I've read Mr. Wilson's comments, but have yet to find any of the press conference/postgame interview bites that are standard following noteworthy games. To keep me somewhat sated, is there anyone who has listened to any coverage on local radio/media?

I know that the brass's lips tighten around topics like this, but I'm curious to know what Mularkey's/Donohoe's/Moulds'/Clements'/Wire's comments or tenor might have been with the vulture's circling. Call me a rubbernecker, but I need something right about now, even local commentary.

78 views and not a bone thrown? Surely you all have local outlets that have been filling your heads with wrap-ups, interviews, press conferences, and prognostication. I'm in Minneapolis, and have very little interest in how Mike Tice will cope with his place in the soup line.

Our possibilities are innumerable, and there are talking heads (many employed at One Bills Drive) who are surely spouting SOMETHING. What is the talk? Fill me up, fill me in (don't be a pervert).

Displaced Bills fan outside the NFL network...

I've read Mr. Wilson's comments, but have yet to find any of the press conference/postgame interview bites that are standard following noteworthy games.  To keep me somewhat sated, is there anyone who has listened to any coverage on local radio/media?

I know that the brass's lips tighten around topics like this, but I'm curious to know what Mularkey's/Donohoe's/Moulds'/Clements'/Wire's comments or tenor might have been with the vulture's circling.  Call me a rubbernecker, but I need something right about now, even local commentary.

547950[/snapback]

NFL network was no help either .... just watched the whole point after and there were no Bills Jets highlights/post game press conference clips ....