Some observations from Bowl week!

Bflojohn

I'll try and stick to what I think the Bills will be picking in April. The DT position is pretty deep and a few of them made fairly positive impressions. Dusty Dvoracek looks the part, mainly as a disrupter and he probably will fit best in a 1 gap roll, but he's got a future on Sundays. Haloti Ngata didn't have a top flight game for Oregon, however, I was struck by the constant double team he encountered. Overall, he didn't play too well, but his talent was noticeable. Nebraska also has a DT that has talent and thats Lekevin Smith. He has the tools also! Miami got crushed, and as a result, Orien Harris' game effort was less than I expected. LSU's O-line really had a tremendous game and Harris got caught up in the wash often. from my viewing, Gabriel Watson still must be in the doghouse at Michigan because his playing time was somewhat limited versus Nebraska. That's a shame really, because he's got the prototype size and skill that you look for in a DT! The offensive line was well represented and didn't disappoint. Eric Winston, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Daryn Colledge, Jeremy Trueblood, and Andrew Whitworth can ALL play. I also thought that South Carolinas' Jabari Levey left a good impression for me against Missouri. Additionally, Leveys' teammate, Na'Shan Goddard, OG, played through a first half concussion and the broadcasters said he was the best lineman for the Gamecocks! At OG, make no mistake, Davin Joseph from Oklahoma can play too. If the Bills take a RB to push McGahee, I really liked P.J. Daniels from Georgia Tech. He is a tough runner who "sticks it up in there" and fights for yards. He's going to be a good pro...Joseph Addai from LSU is also a very fine back. He will fight for the extra yards too and has a wealth of talent. Both could last until the fourth round and would be excellent pickups.