LAMP: What do you think of this pick?

Just looking for some opinions here-- I am in a money pool ($300 to join) and we have been picking games all season. You start with $3000 of play money. You have to bet four games per weekend, at a minimum of $50 per game. You can bet everything you have at any time. You can bet the games or the over/unders, and the point spreads are taken from every Friday's Buffalo News. Therefore, if you have less than $200, you are out. There were 40 people to start, and there are now about 14 left. I am in 3rd place with $9400. The first and second place have around $14000 and $11000 respectively.

The payouts are (in real $$) $7000 for 1st place, $3000 for 2nd place, $1000 for 3rd place, $700 for 4th place, and $300 for 5th place.

I am going for the gold and I will try to double my money by taking one game for $9250 (and 3 others for $50 each per the rules.) I have to hope the two in front of me stay even or even lose money.

I was liking New Orleans @ Tampa Bay UNDER 37 for my big one. What do y'all think? Any others you guys like?