Things are crappy...

SF Bills Fan

Couldn't bear to go to the game as I figured the walk of shame following and the harassment during wasn;t worth it. Bet the pre-game at the NS was the highlight.

How'd raider fan treat you guys?

38742[/snapback]

I had no harassment at all. One guy wearing a Gannon jersey gave me the finger at one point and then, later, when I was having a beer at the half, he came over and said he was from Lewiston. What was up with that? Anyway, we had a large group so we didn't have too much of problem at all, but were way up at the top of the stadium in nowhereville It was also interesting to note that there were lots of empty seats. It was not good walking out, but we lost so they left us alone. People actually came up and shook hands a few times. They respect the Bills, but I think if we had won, it would have been a different story. There were many frightening fans there, you could see trouble simmering. You get these fans that wear the outlandish outfits. Everyone's see them on TV, I'm sure. Faces paited, skull masks and all that. Also, this was the only sporting event that I've been to where whites are by far and away the minority. It was a very Hispanic crowd, lot's of Mexican flags in the lot. Not a bad thing at all, it's just interesting to see. I had way more trouble at the Bills-Niners game a few years back.

---------------------

Go Bills