Why all the talk about Jeff Fisher??

merlin

I've seen numerous references/posts about the possibility of Jeff Fisher being available at the end of the season. Does anyone have a link to any sort of credible source that says there is even a 50/50 possiblity that Fisher may get canned in TN? With all the injuries and salary cap purges that team had to go through the past 2 years, I can't imagine the Titans upper management holding him responsible for their poor results this year, especially in light of his overall record with that team.

Or does he just want out of there for some other reason?

Linky?

Of course, I'd be thrilled if he were to become the Bills next coach.

GO BILLS!

I've seen numerous references/posts about the possibility of Jeff Fisher being available at the end of the season.  Does anyone have a link to any sort of credible source that says there is even a 50/50 possiblity that Fisher may get canned in TN?  With all the injuries and salary cap purges that team had to go through the past 2 years, I can't imagine the Titans upper management holding him responsible for their poor results this year, especially in light of his overall record with that team. 

Linky?

GO BILLS!

544709[/snapback]

It's just idle chit-chat by some posters here.

I've seen numerous references/posts about the possibility of Jeff Fisher being available at the end of the season.  Does anyone have a link to any sort of credible source that says there is even a 50/50 possiblity that Fisher may get canned in TN?  With all the injuries and salary cap purges that team had to go through the past 2 years, I can't imagine the Titans upper management holding him responsible for their poor results this year, especially in light of his overall record with that team. 

Linky?

GO BILLS!

544709[/snapback]

I thought I read Clayton comment on it earlier. I'll look it up.