All-Joe Team

scribo

McGee, Stamer, Gandy, Lindell and Bobby April.

Good stuff.

Linky

My fav:

Special-teams coach: Bobby April, Buffalo — Bills again among NFL leaders in every aspect of third phase.

Should have thrown Fletcher on there.

McGee, Stamer, Gandy, Lindell and Bobby April.

Good stuff.

Linky

My fav:

Should have thrown Fletcher on there.

543120[/snapback]

In the NFC, the Minnesota Bills placed Pat Williams, Keith Newman, and Antoine Winfield on the All-Joe team as well. (And Sam Cowart got a mention in Newman's blurb.)

Lindell shouldn't be included on any team.  He should be bagging groceries.

543124[/snapback]

I'm not much of a Lindell fan, but you have to hand it to him this year. He is two for two from 50+, seven of 10 from 40-49 and his kickoffs are much deeper this year. This after being just one of three from 40+ last year. His off season was an obvious success, and I look forward to seeing what he can do by the next time the team takes over St. John Fisher.

I'm not much of a Lindell fan, but you have to hand it to him this year. He is two for two from 50+, seven of 10 from 40-49 and his kickoffs are much deeper this year. This after being just one of three from 40+ last year. His off season was an obvious success, and I look forward to seeing what he can do by the next time the team takes over St. John Fisher.

543135[/snapback]

Sure, he has made long ones, but he shanked a 20-something yarder when we needed it earlier in the year, and missed an EP as well.

Bah.... He is what we got, so I guess I'll stop being so pessimistic.

Sure, he has made long ones, but he shanked a 20-something yarder when we needed it earlier in the year, and missed an EP as well. 

Bah....  He is what we got, so I guess I'll stop being so pessimistic.

543175[/snapback]

He has NEVER missed an extra point.

Never....now he will Sunday. :lol:

And we won the game he missed that short one -- he also hit two others that same day.

Damn!  He kicked 45 XP's last year, compared to only 24 this year.  What a downer!

543225[/snapback]

I noticed that too. I guess that is the difference between winning nine games and winning five games. Depressing.