did anyone read this?

Blue Chipper

this was an article on the front page of our website from wgrz:

"[4:44 am] Donahoe & Mularkey Firings Not a Given

WGRZ-TV reports: 'But as I see it, Mularkey has qualities you want in a head coach, and that hasn’t changed. He’s a former hard-nosed player who understands how to relate to his team and still has their respect. He has a good offensive mind and believes in a power running team built to win in December, but drawing up the right x’s and o’s isn’t enough. There have to be some real horses to pull the wagon.'

He believes in a power running game? Since when? The entire preseason he preached about us having this power running game and stuffing it down the opponents throats? When has this happened? In what game did we do that? I usually consume alcoholic beverages during the game but was I that drunk that I missed our power running game?

That quote from who ever at wgrz is way off.

this was an article on the front page of our website from wgrz:

"[4:44 am] Donahoe & Mularkey Firings Not a Given

WGRZ-TV reports: 'But as I see it, Mularkey has qualities you want in a head coach, and that hasn’t changed. He’s a former hard-nosed player who understands how to relate to his team and still has their respect. He has a good offensive mind and believes in a power running team built to win in December, but drawing up the right x’s and o’s isn’t enough. There have to be some real horses to pull the wagon.'

He believes in a power running game? Since when? The entire preseason he preached about us having this power running game and stuffing it down the opponents throats? When has this happened? In what game did we do that? I usually consume alcoholic beverages during the game but was I that drunk that I missed our power running game?

That quote from who ever at wgrz is way off.

538380[/snapback]

Not so sure about that. I think Mularkey still believes in the concept of a power running game. He just doesn't trust this team - particularly the o-line talent, or lack thereof - to be able to implement it.

Not so sure about that. I think Mularkey still believes in the concept of a power running game. He just doesn't trust this team - particularly the o-line talent, or lack thereof - to be able to implement it.

538394[/snapback]

Then why did he try to out trick his oppontents on countless key "power running" situations?

Then why didn't he bench the players not capable of implementing it? There are backups, right?

Then why didn't he lobby to cut an offensive linemen or two and bring in some free agent?

This guy literally has no "Plan B". Be it game or roster adjustments.

Seems like Malarkey's just like his team, all talk...no walk. This is why he's lost all respect.