My notes on the game/season.

PIZ

1. Drew Bledsoe is the wrong QB for this system. I've been a big supporter of his and even spent the $ for a Danbury Mint figure, but cripes, he's just awful. I never saw a QB tap a football more than he did yesterday. If you watched the Jax game, he even tapped it right before he threw the TD to Moulds. I wouldn't be surprised if Matthews could direct the team better at this point. Even when the o-line blocked well, he would throw a duck.

2. 2 huge return penalties killed us along with the terrible safety call.

3. Travis Henry seems smaller this year. He doesn't seem to be as punishing as he was last year.

4. McNally is not God.

5. I remember when Wade Phillips was HC and we started out 0 - 3 and still made the playoffs.

6. We have no pass rush unless we blitz.

7. Our O-Line sucks.

8. I'm glad we traded next year's number 1 for Losman, because he's going to be the starter next year.

9. We should have traded T-Hen or Willis before the season because running behind this line is going to make both look like second stringers.

I'm ready to see Shane Matthews- he reads the defense from the snap to when he sets his feet- thats when DB just starts reading the D.

If we can just eliminate the negative plays, we have a chance to do something. I wanted to see SM in there in the 4th quarter