Another Head Coach Candidate?

East Brady

I haven't heard anyone mention former qb coach Steve Kragthorpe as a possible head coach for the bills. After just 2 seasons with the Tulsa Hurricane he has taken a team that won 2 games in 2 seasons to the liberty bowl to face the Fresno State Bulldogs. Seems like someone that deserves a serious look by NFL teams in the market for a new coach.

He has NFL experience, is very offensive minded and quite frankly has the hapless Tulsa program playing some pretty good football in just 2 short seasons. Very impressive if you ask me and he has spent time in Buffalo. He is currently rumored to be the next coach at Colorado.

Just trying to think outside the box,,,,,,,,,,flame away boys!

We've just had two head coaches from outside the box and look where we are.  I'd prefer to stay in the box next time.

530630[/snapback]

Yes, you maybe right, we should stick with the tried and true coordinator route. Or maybe Haslett.......Oooops we've tried that the last two times?????

Y not promote from within the  organization .... somebody who's turned around a pretty crappy unit and has been getting the most from ALL his players ......... Bobby April

530694[/snapback]

I would go for that , when I say outside the box that is what I'm refering to. All these post suggesting haslett loser, JJ, never would happen in a million years , 500 year old marv the 4 time loser , its all a waste of time. In typical bills fashion the next great coach is probably right under our nose and it's not jerry gray matter, Jim I've never coached Kelly, or Frank the priest Reich......

I don't know if you watch college football , but kragthorpe's boy's are going to give a very good Fresno team a big time run for the money and probably beat them.....