How ironic ... Polian was fired because ...

How ironic ... Bill Polian was fired (despite doing a great job in every other area of team management) because he couldn't get along with players' agents, and the team thought that hindered free agent activity and contract negotiations. [That was my understanding, and I won't/can't argue it with you because one source was absolutely confidential.] Anyhow, we've gone from that to hiring a coach who's now alienating the players themselves. MM better be careful. The only slack I'll even consider cutting him is that maybe he sensed that Eric was a threat to create a Flutie/Johnson type rift with the Holcomb/Losman supporters. I mean, as crazy as it sounds, it was plainly obvious to me since September that Moulds wanted to "win now" with Holcomb. So, while I don't believe it's true, I can't say it's beyond the scope of reasonable possibility. This team is in chaos, and chaos is hard to analyze. I will say this: We've got one more win than the Saints ... and they've got a pretty good excuse for being a little screwed up this year. I need a shot of Jack ...

How ironic ... Bill Polian was fired (despite doing a great job in every other area of team management) because he couldn't get along with players' agents, and the team thought that hindered free agent activity and contract negotiations. [That was my understanding, and I won't/can't argue it with you because one source was absolutely confidential.]  Anyhow, we've gone from that to hiring a coach who's now alienating the players themselves. MM better be careful. The only slack I'll even consider cutting him is that maybe he sensed that Eric was a threat to create a Flutie/Johnson type rift with the Holcomb/Losman supporters. I mean, as crazy as it sounds, it was plainly obvious to me since September that Moulds wanted to "win now" with Holcomb. So, while I don't believe it's true, I can't say it's beyond the scope of reasonable possibility. This team is in chaos, and chaos is hard to analyze. I will say this: We've got one more win than the Saints ... and they've got a pretty good excuse for being a little screwed up this year. I need a shot of Jack ...

524200[/snapback]

I recommend George Dickel 90-proof...the other Tennessee whiskey. Jack's black label been watered down TWICE in my lifetime. What was once 90-proof is now 80-proof. Dickel's 80-proof is also superior to JD.

Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I pretty-much agree with your postions. I just wanted to add that, while EM probably wanted to "win now" and thought that the team had a better chance with KH. Even a blind man could see that KH was having trouble getting rid of the ball downfield...and that JP is now playing quite well. So, I doubt EM is currently disgruntled by JP playing over KH. He's just probably pissed that the team sucks eggs, MM is making bad decisions, the team leaked that he'd be cut, etc adnauseum.

I recommend George Dickel 90-proof...the other Tennessee whiskey.  Jack's black label been watered down TWICE in my lifetime.  What was once 90-proof is now 80-proof.  Dickel's 80-proof is also superior to JD.

Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I pretty-much agree with your postions.  I just wanted to add that, while EM probably wanted to "win now" and thought that the team had a better chance with KH.  Even a blind man could see that KH was having trouble getting rid of the ball downfield...and that JP is now playing quite well.  So, I doubt EM is currently disgruntled by JP playing over KH.  He's just probably pissed that the team sucks eggs, MM is making bad decisions, the team leaked that he'd be cut, etc adnauseum.

524212[/snapback]

Dude, ever hear of the Kentucky Bourbon Festival? We should go one year. I had a trip planned the year of 9/11. Me & my buddy had backstage passes for the Kentucky Headhunters. The trip was all set, and then my father got very ill. They hold it every September in Bardstown, Kentucky. Right smack in the middle of Bourbon Parish. Three days of bourbon, music, bourbon, food, bourbon, women ... and a little bourbon here and there. I still haven't made it down since Pop got sick. Of course, it'd have to be a weekend when the Bills were on the road. And you're right about Dickel's, but Jack is a personal taste thing with me. Over the years, I found it to be mellow in a unique way. It's not that it's "better" or "worse" than Dickel's, Wild Turkey, Old Grandad, or any of those ... it's more like the flavour goes in a different direction. I save my "connoisseur" instincts for the ... um ... Ricky Williams stuff.

I recommend George Dickel 90-proof...the other Tennessee whiskey.  Jack's black label been watered down TWICE in my lifetime.  What was once 90-proof is now 80-proof.  Dickel's 80-proof is also superior to JD.

Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I pretty-much agree with your postions.  I just wanted to add that, while EM probably wanted to "win now" and thought that the team had a better chance with KH.  Even a blind man could see that KH was having trouble getting rid of the ball downfield...and that JP is now playing quite well.  So, I doubt EM is currently disgruntled by JP playing over KH.  He's just probably pissed that the team sucks eggs, MM is making bad decisions, the team leaked that he'd be cut, etc adnauseum.

524212[/snapback]

:devil: One guy I knew swore by Dickel, until he realized that a $30 bottle of Dickel tastes the same as a $10 bottle of Kentucky Deluxe.

Now he drinks Kentucky Deluxe.

Dude, ever hear of the Kentucky Bourbon Festival? We should go one year. I had a trip planned the year of 9/11. Me & my buddy had backstage passes for the Kentucky Headhunters. The trip was all set, and then my father got very ill. They hold it every September in Bardstown, Kentucky. Right smack in the middle of Bourbon Parish. Three days of bourbon, music, bourbon, food, bourbon, women ... and a little bourbon here and there. I still haven't made it down since Pop got sick. Of course, it'd have to be a weekend when the Bills were on the road. And you're right about Dickel's, but Jack is a personal taste thing with me. Over the years, I found it to be mellow in a unique way. It's not that it's "better" or "worse" than Dickel's, Wild Turkey, Old Grandad, or any of those ... it's more like the flavour goes in a different direction. I save my "connoisseur" instincts for the ... um ... Ricky Williams stuff.

524236[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan. Have your liver call my liver. Oh, and tell Ricky to meet us there. :devil: