All Star TSW Sunday in Los Angeles

AKC

This Sunday a contingent of TSW rivaling any table at the Mos Eisley Cantina will assemble for the NE game at Del's Saloon in West Los Angeles at 9:00 a.m. to commiserate our collective hangovers, both football and Christmas Party induced.

Western New York "treats" are in transit.

First place door prize will include the privilege of starting the Jet's game at Left Offensive Guard.

Mapquest the location at:

12238 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90025, it's a block west of Bundy.

Call me if you have any questions- (310) 963-7640

Well, I'll be there. Hoping the bar has George Dickel 90-proof. If not, I'll make do with something else, I'm sure.

Kelly-Dog says he'll be there and there's a nasty rumour that the notorious no-show, LA, may actually attend.

WNY treats? Hmmm...the imagination runs wild.

Well, I'll be there.  Hoping the bar has George Dickel 90-proof.  If not, I'll make do with something else, I'm sure.

Kelly-Dog says he'll be there and there's a nasty rumour that the notorious no-show, LA, may actually attend.

WNY treats?  Hmmm...the imagination runs wild.

522389[/snapback]

When was the last time you enjoyed a Salt Lick?

Dickel is on the menu. Labatt's Blue buckets are a good deal.

When was the last time you enjoyed a Salt Lick?

Dickel is on the menu. Labatt's Blue buckets are a good deal.

522400[/snapback]

Salt lick? Is that what the kids call it nowadays?

Dickel and Blue...sounds like a nice combo.

Until Monday morning rolls around.

522409[/snapback]

Let's just say I had MORE than my share this past Sunday (I was wandering around Chinatown late Sunday afternoon in a haze, shopping at some discount Chinese housewhere store. Then, I fell asleep on a bus.) I was at work by 7:30 am feeling fine, thank you.

Let's just say I had MORE than my share this past Sunday (I was wandering around Chinatown late Sunday afternoon in a haze, shopping at some discount Chinese housewhere store.  Then, I fell asleep on a bus.)  I was at work by 7:30 am feeling fine, thank you.

522420[/snapback]

You da man, Dean.

You da man, Dean.

522422[/snapback]

Well...I'm getting a little too old to do that more than a couple of times a year...well, month...I try not to do it more than once a week.

This Sunday a contingent of TSW rivaling any table at the Mos Eisley Cantina will assemble for the NE game at Del's Saloon in West Los Angeles at 9:00 a.m. to commiserate our collective hangovers, both football and Christmas Party induced.

522381[/snapback]

:)

Let's just say I had MORE than my share this past Sunday (I was wandering around Chinatown late Sunday afternoon in a haze, shopping at some discount Chinese housewhere store.  Then, I fell asleep on a bus.)  I was at work by 7:30 am feeling fine, thank you.

522420[/snapback]

Lush Life, Mr.Dan.