Where is the Veteran

nero47

leadership. In games like this veterans suck it up, start screaming about tough play, etc, etc ,etc!!!!!!

our bills don't have it.

Did we really expect the playoffs? maybe, maybe not, but we did expect to win games like this after a great start.

Up 21-0 their QB should be watching the Blue sky every play. They are not going to run to get back in the game.

Our Vets like moulds, Fletcher, and others should quit disappearing and start making big plays.

I think today we started preseason for next year. Did anyone else notice the number of non starters moving in and out.

leadership. In games like this veterans suck it up, start screaming about tough play, etc, etc ,etc!!!!!!

our bills don't have it.

Did we really expect the playoffs? maybe, maybe not, but we did expect to win games like this after a great start.

Up 21-0 their QB should be watching the Blue sky every play. They are not going to run to get back in the game.

Our Vets like moulds, Fletcher, and others should quit disappearing and start making big plays.

I think today we started preseason for next year. Did anyone else notice the number of non starters moving in and out.

520239[/snapback]

You're calling Moulds out on a day when the coaches basically told him to piss off? That makes sense.

You're calling Moulds out on a day when the coaches basically told him to piss off?  That makes sense.

520244[/snapback]

And why do you think that was? Not because of his play recently. There more to this than meets the eye. I suspect Moulds was trying to run the offense again.

And why do you think that was? Not because of his play recently. There more to this than meets the eye. I suspect Moulds was trying to run the offense again.

520250[/snapback]

I want to hear Moulds side of this. MM and TD are liars, and I have lost all respect for them.

I want to hear Moulds side of this.  MM and TD are liars, and I have lost all respect for them.

520260[/snapback]

Why isn't Moulds talking? He knows he may be leaving, that's why, or He knows he was wrong.

But when he was in the game late he still didn't provide the spark needed. Was that because he felt he was dissed?

Why isn't Moulds talking? He knows he may be leaving, that's why, or He knows he was wrong.

But when he was in the game late he still didn't provide the spark needed. Was that because he felt he was dissed?

520273[/snapback]

He was thrown to 1 time. How can you provide a spark if you're not given an opportunity. How do you know Moulds isn't talking? I have not seen or heard any postgame comments from any of the players.

Wrong for what? He was one of the few bright spots against Carolina and is still one of the best players on the offense. Tell Mike Williams to piss off.

Not Moulds.

520273[/snapback]

He was thrown to 1 time.  How can you provide a spark if you're not given an opportunity.  How do you know Moulds isn't talking?  I have not seen or heard any postgame comments from any of the players.

520280[/snapback]

Touche. However, he has never been one not to call for the ball. Something is fishy here, no pun intended.