KC-Denver...

If anyone was watching, KC got seriously hosed not only on the spot (Denver's, 4th and 2, didn't make it by a yard - but the refs...)

Then, when they measure, the ball was one link short of a 1st - but was called a 1st anyway.

Fortunately for KC, they won.

But once again for the hundreth time, what the hell is going on with NFL officiating?

If anyone was watching, KC got seriously hosed not only on the spot (Denver's, 4th and 2, didn't make it by a yard - but the refs...)

Then, when they measure, the ball was one link short of a 1st - but was called a 1st anyway.

520002[/snapback]

They ended up reviewing the play and over turning the call.

Fortunately for KC, they won.

But once again for the hundreth time, what the hell is going on with NFL officiating?

520002[/snapback]

That play was challenged by KC and they overturned it, so they didn't really end up getting screwed.

The Lynch personal foul was pretty bogus.  Simms kept saying helmet-to-helmet but it looked to me like he led with his arms/shoulder.

520181[/snapback]

I agree....

Refs, this is football, you are suppose to hit people! Lynch wasnt head-hunting, gheesh! This "protecting the players" crap after every hard hit is nausiating!

The Lynch personal foul was pretty bogus.  Simms kept saying helmet-to-helmet but it looked to me like he led with his arms/shoulder.

520181[/snapback]

that was a terrible call. the receiver instinctively lowered his head as well as the players collided. let them play, for God's sake.