I am so done with Pittsburgh Rejects

jms62

Time for a complete housecleaning... Donahoe didn't hire Weis because he wanted a coach with NFL headcoaching expierence yet he hires his boy Mularkey... You both have failed miserably... There is a reason Donahoe was fired in Pittsburgh and they have improved tremendously since he has left... The reason is that he is nothing but a blowhard.... This team makes me puke

Time for a complete housecleaning... Donahoe didn't hire Weis because he wanted a coach with NFL headcoaching expierence yet he hires his boy Mularkey... You both have failed miserably... There is a reason Donahoe was fired in Pittsburgh and they have improved tremendously since he has left... The reason is that he is nothing but a blowhard.... This team makes me puke

519595[/snapback]

First post and its a rant!!!??? just what we need? ;)

519595[/snapback]

Well, you know we've hit the bottom when people are registering just to bash the team. REVOLT! REVOLUTION!