I've become numb

Indy Dave

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sixth grade. We were living in Arkansas at the time. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

Just kidding. The wedding was two years after college.

515683[/snapback]

lol.....pretty good sense of humor for a bandwagon jumper :rolleyes::unsure:

No problem. I for one appreciate your positive outlook.

515871[/snapback]

Thanks, bro......by the way, can you help me out with your avatar? What exactly is going on there? Is that someone I should know but don't recognize?

Thanks, bro......by the way, can you help me out with your avatar? What exactly is going on there? Is that someone I should know but don't recognize?

515877[/snapback]

Phil Specter. Legendary rock producer who is charged with murdering a B movie actress at his mansion last year. This is the photo from his arraignment I believe.

Wow, no kidding.....I used to have a huge crush on Ronnie Specter when she was in the Eddie Money video "Take Me Home". I guess I'd never seen Phil before.....Interesting look.

You didn't ask me but I would reccomend Alfred Hitchcocks Vertigo.

515953[/snapback]

Well it's just cause he recommended one that was completely obscure, and it ended up being pretty damn good....'The Changeling'. I hadn't ever heard of it, but it ended up being a very effective supernatural thriller from 1980. Hopefully he'll follow that up with another good one at some point, but apparently the stubborn bastard is content with citing little axioms.... :doh:

I've actually never seen Vertigo....Jimmy Stewart, right? Hitchcock? I may need to add that one to my list since I think most consider it a classic. Thanks!

Well it's just cause he recommended one that was completely obscure, and it ended up being pretty damn good....'The Changeling'. I hadn't ever heard of it, but it ended up being a very effective supernatural thriller from 1980. Hopefully he'll follow that up with another good one at some point, but apparently the stubborn bastard is content with citing little axioms.... :doh:

I've actually never seen Vertigo....Jimmy Stewart, right? Hitchcock? I may need to add that one to my list since I think most consider it a classic. Thanks!

516045[/snapback]

Trust me if you are a film buff you won't be dissipointed. Considered by many crticis to be one of 10 or 20 best movies made. Jimmy Stewart is great in this movie.