We did not make Dan Patrick's "embarrassed" list

I heard Dan Patrick on the radio today, trashing some teams for their embarrassing play yesterday. Tops on the list were the Rams, who allowed a 2-7 Arizona team to come into their home and dominate (6 yards rushing). He also mentioned the Jets, said they probably would've walked off the field in the 2nd quarter if it were allowable. He moved onto the Falcons, and finally the Fins for being shut out by the Browns.

I thought the Bills were entitled to be one of, if not the number one most embarrassed team in football yesterday. They looked worse than they usually do on Sunday nights in New England. This year being the exception. Although they still found a way to lose that one.

I heard Dan Patrick on the radio today, trashing some teams for their embarrassing play yesterday.  Tops on the list were the Rams, who allowed a 2-7 Arizona team to come into their home and dominate (6 yards rushing).  He also mentioned the Jets, said they probably would've walked off the field in the 2nd quarter if it were allowable.  He moved onto the Falcons, and finally the Fins for being shut out by the Browns.

I thought the Bills were entitled to be one of, if not the number one most embarrassed team in football yesterday.  They looked worse than they usually do on Sunday nights in New England.  This year being the exception.  Although they still found a way to lose that one.

509349[/snapback]

Embarrassed implies not meeting expectations. Bills were a 10pt dog. Nobody was

expecting too much. :)