Finger Pointing is easy with this team

AKC

If you have those good OL, QB, but if you had bad coaching, a staff that cannot instill mental toughness into its players to concentrate and focus, they are no better than the lousy talented palyers...

510954[/snapback]

You have a point about the need for good coaching. But if you have players who need to have mental toughness instilled into them by coaches, you have the wrong players.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to wonder if, outside of his career best game against us this season, the Pats are beginning to think they misjudged Wilfork's ability.

511011[/snapback]

If they did, my heart goes out to them. Pats fans have had to suffer so much the last four years, it would be a shame if they had yet another disappointment.

If they did, my heart goes out to them. Pats fans have had to suffer so much the last four years, it would be a shame if they had yet another disappointment.

511161[/snapback]

Since the vast majority of them have actually only been "Pat's fans" for some fraction of that 4 year period there's legitimate concerns about how they'll deal with the 75 year dry spell they're entering. Psychotropics and Antidepressants would be one way to start.

The obvious choice for them all though is to do exactly the same thing they did from 2001-2004 and buy themselves a full complement of Bengal's gear!

Since the vast majority of them have actually only been "Pat's fans" for some fraction of that 4 year period there's legitimate concerns about how they'll deal with the 75 year dry spell they're entering. Psychotropics and Antidepressants would be one way to start.

The obvious choice for them all though is to do exactly the same thing they did from 2001-2004 and buy themselves a full complement of Bengal's gear!

511488[/snapback]

If they don't have the cash for that, they could always wait to see who wins the Super Bowl and then shell out for their new fav team. :lol: