Can't think of a compelling topic title

I was in Raleigh at the Bills Backers place, and this was just the worst performance by the defense, maybe, ever. The only time I saw Posey all day was when he ruined that sack.

We are missing a few guys, namely Takeo and the middle of the line, but the run defense wasn't the problem.

I was there with my sister and her family, and we were talking about earlier in the year when the Bills defense said they wanted to be the best defense in history. And McGahee claiming he's the best RB in the league. And Clements wanting to be the highest paid corner.

These guys just need to shut up and do their job. Josh Reed needs to be taken off the field. He drops too many passes. They need to work Parrish into the game, he was a 2nd round pick whom nobody could cover in preseason.

I don't know what happened to McNally, I thought he was the best in the business. He can't get these guys to play ball.

It's harder and harder to tell people I'm a Bills fan. Although that may be an exaggeration. I don't think anybody knows much about them, nor do they care.

Here in Rams country I just sit in amusement and wonder about the futility of this team that was in the Super Bowl a few years ago. They stink, and their former MVP came in and carved them to shreds.