Random Thoughts

Beerstm

1. Ohio State beats that team up north! Wins Big 10 Championship. What a great way to close out the 2005 season. Nothing is sweeter then beating the wolver-weenies on thier own grass! Congrats OSU

2. Penn State- Congrats on winning the Big 10 Championship. Jopa deserves all the credit in the world. I’m so happy to see Jopa get his first BCS bowl bid.

3. Tony Stewart- Great way to end the season. 2 time cup Championship! Way to Go. You make Columbus, Indiana proud!!

Now To my Beloved Buffalo Bills:

1. Nate Clements- Time to move on. Even with my love for OSU, you have worn out your welcome in Buffalo. I'm glad you have a huge ego. Too bad your play is no where close to where your confidence is.

2. Jerry Gray- You should have learned more from Williams and Labeau on how to put togeher a defense. He is hoping you become the next head coach of the Rams. I look forward to having the Bills face any team you are in charge of!

3. Tommy D- Holy Crap! Time to exit Western New York. You know how to fill the stands. Too bad you don't know how to field a team. Your ego was too big for Pittsburgh. Catch this Tommy: Pittsburgh is still one of the best football teams in the NFL without YOU! You have taken all the pride and hope and dreams of Western New York fans and flushed them into Lake Erie! Thank you for getting us out of Salary Cap Jail, and thanks for an exciting couple of years. Too bad the excitement came in the off season.. not during the season.

4. Mike Mularkey: I'm sorry the Bills front office has not given you the players you need to coach this team. You would not have been my first choice to coach the Buffalo Bills. However, I do believe you can coach. I believe you can in time, if given time, can lead the Bills. You need to be more vocal and let the front office know where they have screwed up. I feel for you.

5. Ralph Wilson: Please, Please help this team. Make the changes needed. I beg you. Don't be content with a full stadium. Please make the changes needed. Whatever it may be.

6. Mike Williams: You suck! Wasted talent. I hope you invest your money well.

1.  Ohio State beats that team up north!  Wins Big 10 Championship.  What a great way to close out the 2005 season.  Nothing is sweeter then beating the wolver-weenies on thier own grass!  Congrats OSU

2.  Penn State- Congrats on winning the Big 10 Championship.  Jopa deserves all the credit in the world.  I’m so happy to see Jopa get his first BCS bowl bid.

3.  Tony Stewart- Great way to end the season.  2 time cup Championship!  Way to Go.  You make Columbus, Indiana proud!!

Now To my Beloved Buffalo Bills:

1.  Nate Clements- Time to move on.  Even with my love for OSU, you have worn out your welcome in Buffalo.  I'm glad you have a huge ego.  Too bad your play is no where close to where your confidence is.

2.  Jerry Gray- You should have learned more from Williams and Labeau on how to put togeher a defense.  He is hoping you become the next head coach of the Rams.  I look forward to having the Bills face any team you are in charge of!

3.  Tommy D-  Holy Crap!  Time to exit Western New York.  You know how to fill the stands.  Too bad you don't know how to field a team.  Your ego was too big for Pittsburgh.  Catch this Tommy:  Pittsburgh is still one of the best football teams in the NFL without YOU!  You have taken all the pride and hope and dreams of Western New York fans and flushed them into Lake Erie!  Thank you for getting us out of Salary Cap Jail, and thanks for an exciting couple of years.  Too bad the excitement came in the off season.. not during the season. 

4.  Mike Mularkey: I'm sorry the Bills front office has not given you the players you need to coach this team.  You would not have been my first choice to coach the Buffalo Bills.  However, I do believe you can coach.  I believe you can in time, if given time, can lead the Bills.  You need to be more vocal and let the front office know where they have screwed up.  I feel for you. 

5.  Ralph Wilson:  Please, Please help this team.  Make the changes needed.  I beg you.  Don't be content with a full stadium.  Please make the changes needed.  Whatever it may be.

6.  Mike Williams:  You suck!  Wasted talent.  I hope you invest your money well.

508355[/snapback]

OSU may have won the Big 10, but Penn State won the Big 11 title! Seriously though, any of the 3 teams can talk smack to the other 2, since they took turns beating each other this season (OSU beat Michigan, who beat Penn State, who beat OSU).

OSU may have won the Big 10, but Penn State won the Big 11 title!  Seriously though, any of the 3 teams can talk smack to the other 2, since they took turns beating each other this season (OSU beat Michigan, who beat Penn State, who beat OSU).

508381[/snapback]

LOL Big 11 that's good!!!

Gotta love College Football.. Hey OSU beat michigan.. it makes the Bills loss easier to handle!

I agree with most except Mularkey hasn't proven he can coach, yet. We know he doesn't know how to call plays or manage a game as he indicated in having JP ground the ball with 1:30 left in the second quarter amongst other questionable calls in his two years.

I agree with most except Mularkey hasn't proven he can coach, yet.  We know he doesn't know how to call plays or manage a game as he indicated in having JP ground the ball with 1:30 left in the second quarter amongst other questionable calls in his two years.

508392[/snapback]

I know what your saying, but is going to take MM time to be a solid Head coach in the NFL. Marvin Lewis made mistakes his first couple of years. The difference is that he had more control of what players were brought in. Lewis took control of the whole team. MM is just a manager trying to figure this all out

LOL Big 11 that's good!!!

Gotta love College Football.. Hey OSU beat michigan.. it makes the Bills loss easier to handle!

508385[/snapback]

Thank goodness for college football. Again, the Nittany Lions have won a championship, making it 2 total for the football teams I root for since the Super Bowl era Bills, both of them coming from Penn State ('94 Big 11 title; '05 Big 11 title).

1. Ohio State beats that team up north! Wins Big 10 Championship. What a great way to close out the 2005 season. Nothing is sweeter then beating the wolver-weenies on thier own grass! Congrats OSU

And the Sabres win their third in a row!