Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report

NavyBillsFan

linky

For the wrestling fans in here....

Bad Heart.  Looks like it just gave out on him but he passed painless and quiet.

Some sites are reporting that they found him in the bathroom with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

504876[/snapback]

Toothbrush, yeah right. I heard it was Hulk Hogans member. You know them steroides make it smaller. :)

Toothbrush, yeah right.  I heard it was Hulk Hogans member.  You know them steroides make it smaller.  :)

505232[/snapback]

But they sure are Buff. What men, what role models, what icons.

You wanna tell us about "real" life and back it with wrestling? Tell me some more about how you have both lost personally, and also saved our country. You haven't lost anything, ever, and you have already bragged on how you will get over on us by getting your 20. Some of us, a lot here, actually got shot at over our 20. Not your ass.

Oh, you will beat me up, man. That's what makes a real man, man, if you can beat someone up, man. That's cool. You have promised to whip my ass twice, that I can remember.

That said, if you truly have a real story, I'd be glad to hear it. I'm sure a lot of others would too. Take a different track.

I just find it interesting that someone who is a career military person finds their greatest hero off wrestling TV.

Some do the work, some gather their retirement check. And remember how we were told they were getting over on us simpletons.

Fugg it, I'm in my usual bad mood.

I just find it interesting that someone who is a career military person finds their greatest hero off wrestling TV.

Some do the work, some gather their retirement check. And remember how we were told they were getting over on us simpletons.

Fugg it, I'm in my usual bad mood.

505273[/snapback]

And some have to peel the 'taters.....Thank you Navy without you many sailors would have 'tater skins in there mashed 'taters.

And Navy has it on VHS.

505255[/snapback]

I have about 7100 vhs and dvds all wrestling

Every single Org I can get my hands on from 1995 on back. NWA WCCW Mid South Memphis Glow etc.....

Proud of my collection!

As far as taters, I dont peal them son. Dont hate me because I take your tax dollars every month and spend them. Talk to me in 5 years when im 37 collecting a retirement and free medical!

Dont rag guys who bust their ass no matter what job they are doing. I have high respect for Navy cooks. One of the hardest jobs with the longest hours. They put themselves in harms way for your freedom slick. Im sure you dont understand that, too busy posting your anti Bush/America post with the rest of the homos in here!

How long until you retire from the comic book store? 65 right?

But they sure are Buff. What men, what role models, what icons.

You wanna tell us about "real" life and back it with wrestling? Tell me some more about how you have both lost personally, and also saved our country. You haven't lost anything, ever, and you have already bragged on how you will get over on us by getting your 20. Some of us, a lot here, actually got shot at over our 20. Not your ass.

Oh, you will beat me up, man. That's what makes a real man, man, if you can beat someone up, man. That's cool. You have promised to whip my ass twice, that I can remember.

That said, if you truly have a real story, I'd be glad to hear it. I'm sure a lot of others would too. Take a different track.

505247[/snapback]

Wow man, what the hell is wrong with you!

Wow man, what the hell is wrong with you!

505302[/snapback]

I think what he's trying to tell you is that you talk too much sh-- about being a hero and such - at least more sh-- than any shiprider should. Yeah, you're out there doing your duty and we all resepct and appreciate that, but don't rub it in people's faces. Try having a little humility or modesty sometime bud...

I think what he's trying to tell you is that you talk too much sh-- about being a hero and such - at least more sh-- than any shiprider should.  Yeah, you're out there doing your duty and we all resepct and appreciate that, but don't rub it in people's faces.  Try having a little humility or modesty sometime bud...

505312[/snapback]

ah read the post man, he was replying to VABILLS

I really dont care what people think of me on a internet message board man. I love nothing more than to stir a nice bucket or crap for people to jump in. Payday! Going to dinner!